Wedding Details Cards
When to send them out:
Details cards are designed to be sent with wedding invitations to provide additional information to your guests that may not fit on the invitation, such as accommodation options, directions to the ceremony or reception venue, or dress code. As such, they should be sent together with your wedding invitations approximately 3-4 months before the wedding date.
What to include:
- Accommodation Information: If you've arranged a block of rooms at a hotel for your guests, make sure to include the hotel information on the details card.
- Transportation Information: If you're providing transportation to and from the ceremony and reception, include the details on the details card.
- Directions: If the ceremony or reception venue is difficult to find, include directions to help guests find their way.
- Dress Code: If you have a specific dress code for your wedding, include it on the details card.
- RSVP Details: If not already included on your main invitation, you may like to include details about how and where to RSVP and remind guests to share any dietary requirements for catering purposes.