Engagement Party Invitations
An engagement party is the perfect way to celebrate the love and commitment following saying “yes”. As with any event, the wording of your invitation sets the tone for the event, and helps your guests understand what to expect. In this guide, we'll cover when to send out engagement party invitations, what to include in them, and provide an example wording to help you create the perfect invitation for your special occasion.
When to send them out:
It's best to send out engagement party invitations about 4-6 weeks before the party. This will give your guests plenty of time to RSVP and make any necessary arrangements.
What to include in the invitation:
- Host's names: This should be the names of the individuals hosting the party.
- Event date and time: Be sure to include the date, start time, and end time of the event.
- Event location: Provide the full address of the venue, including any important details such as parking information.
- RSVP information: Include the name and contact information of the person to RSVP to, along with a deadline to respond by.
- Dress code: Indicate any dress code expectations, such as formal, casual or colourful attire.
- Gift registry information: If you have a gift registry, include this information on the invitation as well.